PETA UK's Sexiest Vegan of 2014 contest will be broken down into two rounds: the entry round and the finalist voting round. You can enter the contest during the entry round only.
PETA will give equal consideration to three factors when choosing the finalists and winners:
- The total number of votes that entrants receive
- The enthusiasm that entrants demonstrate in promoting their entry and vegan eating
- PETA's assessment of entrants' attractiveness
All entries must be submitted by 3 pm GMT on 27 March 2014. The eight finalists (four male and four female) will be selected by a PETA panel, notified and featured on PETA's website by 2 April 2014. At that time, public voting on the finalists will begin to help PETA determine who it should select as the winners. The voting round ends at 3 pm BST on 11 April 2014.
The winners (one male and one female) will be announced on 15 April 2014!
The two winners (one male and one female) will each receive a one-night stay for two at the Lancrigg Vegetarian Country House Hotel in the Lake District, plus dinner at nearby Zeffirellis restaurant.
Other contest guidelines include the following:
- Anyone from the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland is eligible.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- Pictures must be tasteful, and the entrant must be vegan.
- High-resolution photos are required. The image must be sharp (not blurry or fuzzy) and well lit, and only the entrant should appear in the photograph. Please remember that people will be choosing to vote for you based primarily on the photograph you submit, and we'll be assessing attractiveness solely on the basis of your photo, so it's best to make it count.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
- The prize is valid from 15 April to 31 December 2014 and excludes Saturday night stays and stays during July and August. Accommodation booking must be confirmed with the Lancrigg Country House Hotel & Green Valley Restaurant at least 14 days in advance and is subject to availability. If a winner cancels the booking, rescheduling the stay must be arranged with the management of Lancrigg Country House Hotel & Green Valley Restaurant, and cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance may mean forfeiting the prize.
- The Lancrigg Country House Hotel accommodation is for one night, excluding Saturdays, in a double en suite room, and it includes a vegan breakfast and lunch or dinner in the hotel's Green Valley Restaurant.
- The meal at Zeffirellis restaurant in Ambleside covers a two-course dinner for two, excluding drinks and additional items and courses. Booking must be made with the restaurant at least one week in advance and is subject to availability.
- Travel and any other expenses not included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winners.